1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering;
2. Master architectural design standards, national codes, local regulations and design standards;
3. More than 3 years working experience in electrical design, able to independently preside over large-scale projects or specific public construction projects is preferred;
4. Familiar with power transformation and distribution and secondary line design;
5. Have solid professional basic knowledge, can independently solve the quality and technical problems encountered in electrical engineering construction;
6. Professional, responsible, careful and rigorous, with good customer service awareness, team spirit and communication and coordination ability.
1. Competitive salary and welfare, elegant and comfortable office environment;
2. Senior designers exclusive teaching, to achieve rapid growth;
3. Weekend weekend, provide overtime meal;
4. Five insurances and one fund + year end bonus + holiday welfare allowance;
5. Enjoy a variety of paid holidays: marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, funeral leave, annual leave, etc;
6. Career development planning and improvement of professional ability.
Recruitment location: Tianjin, Zhengzhou, Jinan, Qingdao